A Blog dedicated to the Funniest, Weirdest, but Definitely Most Creative Ideas In The World!

Friday, September 21, 2007

Chain Reaction Machines...

Chain Reaction Machines...Very interesting! Received this from one of my students, Yasmin Raihan (Thanks alot Yasmin!) from our Study Smart program we did in Genting Permai Resort, a couple of months back... So, just thought of sharing this interesting Creative video with you...my dear readers. It must've taken these people alot of time just to plan, prepare and optimize these machines...I'm sure they'd have gone through the process of trial and error countless times...Honestly, I wouldn't have the patience...haha...Anyway, Enjoy the video and let me know what you think about it...


1 comment:

Colin P. said...

Very cool!

http://internettoughguy.blogspot.com/