A Blog dedicated to the Funniest, Weirdest, but Definitely Most Creative Ideas In The World!

Friday, October 5, 2007

The Love Toilet...

Received this clip from a friend of mine...it's very...ermmm....*no words to describe*. Just view the video and let me know whether you'd buy something like this or not. As for me, I've never thought of this creative brilliant idea before...and even if I did, I'd never develop it....I find it...*no words to describe it again*............

Anyway, enjoy it and get ready to be disgusted....


p.s. : Btw, do let me know what you think of this idea by leaving a comment ok? Who knows...if you guys and girls out there can accept this idea, and if there's demand for it, maybe we could mass produce it here in Malaysia and make lotsa money from it??? hahaha....on 2nd thoughts...nahhh....

No comments: